He Provides, Part 2
The first day of moving included so many little miracles and gifts from Jesus, but they’ve only continued throughout the week.
I was gifted another recliner. Now I have two recliners, which makes my living room furniture symmetrical. (This is way more important to me than it should be.)
Also, I found a couch for a decent price online. When I went to check it out, its owner and I got to talking about Jesus, and I may be picking her up for church on Sunday. Not only was the couch perfect, but it was a perfect opportunity!
Then, someone showed up with fresh eggs, and informed me that there will always be an endless supply of them from the church. Apparently, people can’t get rid of their eggs fast enough, which I can understand.
Everyone who knows me knows that I love animals. I’m excited that almost every one of my neighbors has one, if not two, cats or dogs that I can cuddle. While I’m not planning to get my own pet, I’ll have lots of other people’s pets to hold. This will keep fur off my furniture, and also help me to meet the people around me!
It’s becoming quite obvious to me that Jesus was planning for me to be here, and I’m quite glad I’ve chosen to join Him here! When reality hits in a couple months, someone please remind me that I know I’m supposed to be here.
Comments
Post a Comment